(Last updated: June 6, 2003)
- All In-Shop Repairs and User-Installable parts have a 90-day warranty (unless otherwise noted).
- Non-User-Installable parts (e.g., tools are needed for installation) have a 30-day warranty (unless otherwise noted).
- Warranty is limited to parts and labor supplied by PBParts.com. Specifically, warranty does not cover shipping, loss of use, loss of data, or other incidental losses.
- Merchandise that fails within the warranty period can be returned for repair or replacement (at our discretion).
- To be eligible for warranty or return, items must arrive at PBParts.com in good condition, with a copy of the original invoice, and a valid RMA number on the shipping label.
- To be eligible for a full refund, returned merchandise must be unopened/unused and it must be received by PBParts.com no later than seven days (one week) after it was delivered to you.
- Merchandise received after seven days, or merchandise that has been opened or installed will be subject to a testing/restocking fee of at least 20% plus time and materials.
- Refund/Warranty amount is limited to the amount collected by PBParts.com, less shipping and handling costs.
- Parts ordered for troubleshooting, special orders, parts that have been tampered with, mishandled, or damaged, and parts received after 30 days are not eligible for return.
- At PBParts.com we take your privacy very seriously. Browsing of our site is completely anonymous. We do collect information such as your IP address, how you came to our site, and what kind of browser you are using. We use this information to improve our site. And we will only release this information when legally required to do so.
- If you contact us by email, or submit personal information, we make every effort to keep that information internal to our company. Submitted information will only be released if it is required to meet your immediate needs. For example, we might have to provide your address to a common carrier to deliver your order, or we might have to provide your billing zip code to get a credit card authorization, but we will never release your information, except as necessary to complete the immediate business we have with you.
- To insure maximum security, we do not store credit card information on our servers. Our site does have links to other websites. PBParts.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites.
- All pages and images Copyright© 2000-2012 PBParts.com. All Rights Reserved.
- Apple®, the Apple® logo, AirPort®, Airport Extreme®, SuperDrive®, iBook®, Mac®, Macintosh®, Mac OS®, and PowerBook®
are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Samsung®, LG®, Chi Mei® Matsushita®, Hitachi®, Toshiba®, and Sony® are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Travelstar®, and IBM® are trademarks of IBM® Corp., Inc.
- USB® is a trademark of Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum, Inc.
- Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- CardBus® is a registered trademark of PCMCIA/JEITA.
- Torx® is a trademark of Camcar/Textron, Inc.
- DVI® is a trademark of Intel Corp., Inc.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.